Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shelves

"Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend."

 No, it is not diamonds but shelves! Lots of Shelves!

 Pog has been busy building new shelves for the studio.

My yarns have been stored in boxes. Now they are sorted and lined up so nicely! I even have room for baskets, tools and collectables!

I love having my weaving, doll, quilt and rug hooking books out where I can see them now!


New Shelves.





So many shelves. I love how this looks!




My collection of tomato pincushions and early scissors.

I hope you are having a wonderful day! 

Louise


4 comments:

  1. The shelves look wonderful!! Can't wait to see them at the studio tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    I'm with you, I'll take shelves over diamonds any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take those shelves over diamonds any day!!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Shuttle, Hook and Needle and becoming a friend!
      Louise

      Delete