Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Day Before



After months of hard work and the last two weeks of cleaning, tagging, decorating and preparing, the tour begins tomorrow.
The studio will be open to the public, Friday from 12 to 4 and Sat./Sun. from 10 till 5.

Maps can be picked up at The Toe River Arts Council locations in both Burnsville and Spruce Pine. This is a self-guided tour, which includes over 100 artists and galleries.
 Just follow the red and white tour signs for an adventure into beautiful mountain scenery and wonderful unique homes/studios.
You will be greeted with a smile and even some fresh baked goodies!!
So much to see and do on this tour!

I’ve worked really hard the last few months so there are lots of beautiful hand woven rugs, dishtowels, table runners and mug rugs.
There are also lots of stitched ornaments and a few snowmen.

I wish all of you could come and visit but I know some of you are too far away so
I’ll have lots of pictures over the next couple of days for you.  




2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you and I bet everyone else too. I hope that this Studio Tour venture will be even more awesome than you had ever hoped it would be. I can only imagine all the hard work that went into getting ready. Good luck.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete