Thursday, April 17, 2014

One Month to the Day.



I can’t believe it has been one month since I posted on the blog!
This month has flown by with so much work done and so much more to do!

It has been a crazy month weather wise. 
Warm sunny days and then back to freezing temps. 
I covered my peonies and a few other plants the last couple of nights 
to protect them from freezing. 
In spite of a 24 degree night with snow flurries, everything looks to have survived.
Hopefully Dogwood winter is past and we can get back into spring now.

The looms have been humming this last month with stacks of rugs and dishtowels now to hem.


 There is still a lot of weaving to do with
 table runners planned next along with a new butterfly.

More dishtowels.

I’m taking a break for a few days to enjoy this holiday weekend.
Wishing you a Happy Easter! 


5 comments:

  1. We dropped to 27 degrees, prediction was 21 but the new plantings did fine under their coverings. Tuesday we had rain, wind, sun, hail and snow. What an interesting day it was.

    Looks like beautiful weather ahead for Easter.

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your dishtowels made of cotton? Do you sometimes make linen towels? I am taking a very basic loom weaving course and want to move in the direction of linen after I do the class project but I know nothing . . . Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The towels are pearl cotton which I love. I have not worked with linen for a long time. It is on the IBMTD list!

      Delete
  3. You have been busy, everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete