Saturday, May 30, 2015

Last One

The Toe River Studio tour is coming up fast 
and today I am weaving my last hand towels. 


 
This will be the last warp that I can finish and
I am surprised by how much I am enjoying weaving greens! 
Starting Monday it will be all about cleaning the studio.
Open studio tour begins Friday June 5th from 12 to 4 
and then Saturday/Sunday June 6th and 7th. from 10 to 5 each of those days.
Maps are available on line or 
at Toe River Arts Council galleries 
and many locations across Western North Carolina.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, Louise!
    I hope the tour goes very well for you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. I think the green is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, green is my favorite color, so I can't say I'm surprised you like weaving those lovely and crisp looking green and white towels! So pretty! How did your studio downsizing sale go?
    Best of luck for a lovely tour weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa! Sale went very well and lots of things found new homes. Still haven't found a new owner for the big loom yet but hopefully soon.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I must have been on blog break when you last posted. Wow, time sure goes fast. July 1st tomorrow already.

    Your green hand towels are so lovely, they must have disappeared as soon as you put them out.

    Summer is crazy around here with visits, gardening and work and the crazy weather in the mix. We're getting rain and sun and rain and sun and things are growing very fast, especially the weeds.
    Have a good summer Loiuse.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete