Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Little of This and a Little of That




Yep, that’s the way I have been working lately. I can’t seem to get into any rhythm of working in the studio. A little quilting, a little weaving, a little crocheting and a few other odds and ends, its not the productive way to work but that is the way it has been lately. 

I am still following along with Kathleen Tracy at The Sentimental Quilter by making one small quilt a month. A few UFO’s have been finished and lots of sketching for future critter’s to be made this winter.


My block for September. Pattern by Kathleen Tracy.


Nice fall colors, made to fit my little barrel and cutting board table.


This is a pattern from the spring issue of Primitive Quilts. Wool applique & quilting combined.



I made it to fit under one of my large yellow ware bowls. The bowl is filled with old wooden bobbins & spindles.
  



My trencher is not full yet but there are a couple of new pumpkins, two scary cats and one big pumpkin. I’m still working on ears of corn, made from wool and probably need to make an orange pumpkin to mix in and brighten it up a little. I’ll just see how it goes. It may end up “A little of this and a little of that”!!





2 comments:

  1. Good morning Louise,
    What a wonderful Blog you have....I want to thank you for becoming one of my followers - THANK YOU.
    Oh my goodness I have been reading as much as I can to start here - I will come back later and read more. Such wonderful things you post about.
    I love the Days of Pioneers post - how fun to go to that.
    And what a grand wagon - Merry Christmas...I can just see it all decked out with greens and lots of wonderful holiday cheer.
    I'm so sorry about your kitty KIT...I feel bad for you because we have 2 kitties and I would feel so sad to loose one of them.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for all your kind comments!
      I miss my Kit so much. Sadie misses her too. She has not stopped crying and whining since Kit died. We are giving her lots of love.
      Glad you are coming back to visit again.
      Louise

      Delete