Friday, June 6, 2014

Studio Tour

The studio is open this weekend for the bi-annual Toe River Arts Studio tour. 
Hours are 12 till 4pm today and Saturday/Sunday 10 till 5pm. 
For more information and maps check out www.toeriverarts.org

There are 95 artists and 9 galleries on the tour. 
This is the 21st year of the longest running studio tour in Western North Carolina.

The tour is a free, self guided that takes you to out of the way studios and over breathtaking mountain scenery. 

My studio is # 27 on map 4.
  




I made a Monarch Butterfly especially for the tour! 

Come to the mountains and see me this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Your Monarch Butterfly is beautiful. I wish I lived in the area, I would go for a visit.
    Wishing you great success on this tour.
    It's raining here but I hope it's nice your way.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I've been to a few artist tours in MA and love them. I wish I lived within driving range to come to yours. The Monarch is regal for sure. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited your studio this afternoon and just loved everything about it. Thank you for generously sharing the tip on how you sley your reed. I will definitely try it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a successful weekend. Love the Monarch.

    ReplyDelete