Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Market

To market, to market, to buy...

A lot of fabric!

My daughter and I attended the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival in Hampton, VA this past weekend. It is overwhelming to see so many quilts, fabrics, sewing machines, tools, dolls and wool. It is a great way to see all of the latest styles and new techniques. We are now brimming with creativity and new ideas!

Also I had to do a little antiquing on the way home but not much because I bought a lot of fabric. Enjoy the pictures of all my purchases. The last picture is a hint of what has been going on in the studio lately. I will show you the finished pieces soon!

Louise


Indigo fabric from South Africa, lots of prints, wool and vintage crochet lace.

 The one antique I bought, an early 1900's NC pottery jug.

Teaser of work in the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment