Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day




I can’t believe it is the first day of May!
We have been so busy here at the studio.
We have had to do some unexpected work on a retaining wall at our house, and I have been busy finishing up projects and starting new ones. It has been hard to work with all the commotion going on with carpenters, trucks, backhoes and dump trucks coming and going. 


The Beginning of a really big mess!

This used to be the entrance to my studio.

Reinforcing the retaining wall and providing drainage.



But, the Shelf Sitters are finished, and the looms are busy with various projects, which need to finish up this week. 

Lots of Rabbits!

Raggedy Ann and Andy Shelf Sitters.



 I also have a new project on the worktable, which I am excited about!


What can it be?



So there is no time to dance around the May pole today.
Happy May Day Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment