Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tour Photos


Post Tour, (or, after the ball was over…)

Whew! It has been busy here at the studio. Getting everything clean, organized and ready for the tour; and also having the house clean for family coming to stay has been fun but also very tiring.

The Toe River Arts Council (TRAC) hosts a bi-annual tour of artist’s studios and local galleries in a two county area. This was my first time on the tour and the first time opening my studio up to the public. We had a very successful weekend with lots of visitors and sales. I enjoyed meeting and talking with a lot of interesting people and was very pleased with the reactions to my work.

Here are a variety of photos taken of the studio, dolls and weaving. 






My two largest looms - AVL and Cranbrook Bexel.








Mr. Jack Rabbit and wall hanging at TRAC Tour Exhibit.



Handwoven Rugs
 


Coming soon will be pictures of my latest “Hare.” (You know how they multiply!)

2 comments:

  1. Found you by way of LoneStars blog... Your place looks fantastic! Thanks for the your.... Can't wait for the new location of LS to open.... Isn't it the best??? When I get to the NC mountains I'll look you up!!!

    Blessings,

    Faye
    Carolinastitcher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faye!
      Please do look me up when you come to the mountains!
      Welcome to my blog and thank you for becoming a friend.
      I love to stop at LS whenever I come through the Raleigh area.
      Louise

      Delete