Sunday, February 17, 2013

Snowy Weekend Finish

-->


It’s cold, snowy and windy this weekend. 
It’s been the perfect time to stay close to the fire, quilt and listen to music.


All my little projects were finished this week.
 A couple of them were UFO’s from last year.
 I’ve got a “few” more of them around that need finishing!

Little pillows are fun because I can make up a pattern as I go along; and 
I love using the old ticking fabric.

I'm counting this one as my Christmas item for Feb.

The others are penny ornaments, a heart with wings made from my dyed wool fabric; and a couple of strawberry emeries filled with crushed walnut hulls. 


Hope you have been enjoying your weekend!
Louise



3 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I especially like the pillow with the strawberry. The weather here has been beautiful...part of the reason I can't get any thing done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels good to get UFO finished and your little projects are cute. You have some for every occasions.
    We are having a winter storm mixed with a spring storm I think as i can hear the frozen pellets on the window and big snowflakes are coming down. Spring is trying hard to push Old Man Winter aside.
    JB

    ReplyDelete