Tuesday, September 1, 2015

More Cats with Long Tails!

Seems like one set of Cat Dolls was not enough for me. 
 I made two more sets and didn't change their tails! 


I laughed when I read the comments and saw "long tails".
 Yes, it is a fine thing to have a long tail and they do help them sit up so nicely! 



I've really enjoyed and had fun making the cats. 
There is a lot of sewing in them but once 
I got my pattern worked out the clothes went a little faster. 



As much as I have enjoyed them it is back to weaving. 
Rugs will be going on the looms today. 
I am so behind and need to pick up the speed on rugs and runners. 


Happy September Everyone! 

9 comments:

  1. Very cute and who wouldn't love one of those fab felines curled up in their chair. No shedding either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats are purrfect and I love the little chairs too. You are having way too much fun making these. They're just too adorable.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are purr-fect and adorable! I love how you have dressed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! So much detail in the clothing! They look very well behaved!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute faces! And you put a lot of detail into their clothes, Wow. It's nice to take a break and work on something different and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm behind...
    Your oak tree is wonderful!!! I bet it will make the juried show.
    Your kitties are F-U-N :)
    Happy Labor Day weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. More Kitty Long Tails! Just the thing to have in studio, lots of cats, that don't shed, to keep us company.
    I bet it takes longer to make the clothing than to make the Pusses.But a well dressed kitty is a must, and these are all ready to go to the barn dance!

    ReplyDelete