Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Morning Walk


Come with Pog and I on our morning walk!

Wild Flowers

South Toe River





Portable Chicken Coop







I love Sunflowers!



Beautiful Home!

More Sunflowers

Building Bird House's at Camp Celo



I would love to have this old gas pump.

Barn Art at Arthur Morgan School


I don't know what this old piece of equipment is but Pog thinks it is a horse drawn hay baler.

Tree House


Barn Art

Mount Celo

Beautiful flowers from a neighbors garden.

I hope you enjoyed our walk with us.
 Pog and I walk two and one half miles at least five times a week. We have a beautiful place to walk through Camp Celo and Arthur Morgan School.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Louise

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for the lovely walk!!! I so enjoyed myself and can't believe all the wonderful things you see!! I would certainly be joining you if I lived nearby!!
    Have a lovely day and thanks for sharing all the amazing photos!! LOVED the sunflowers, sweet sheep and little calf!!
    Happy Hugs~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete