Saturday, July 28, 2012

This and That




A little of this and a little of that is how I have been working in the studio lately. I think the heat is getting to me because I cannot concentrate on any one task.

So just a little of this and that photos of what I have worked on!



A couple of girls to finish. One is a baby gift.




I finished my flag I was working on but I am not sure I like it. It's a little bright.


I am still following along with Kathleen Tracy at A Sentimental Quilter, making a small quilt of hers each month. This is July's.


This is one of Kathleen's patterns that I made for June. I made mine just a little larger than hers.


Civil War era pincushion with strawberry emery. I love this!


New Warp going on the AVL

Almost halfway on 1300 ends to be threaded.



I told you! I am all over the place right now!

Wishing everyone a good weekend wherever you are!

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment